Monday, June 2, 2014

20 Time reflection


   

           Through my 20 time project I wanted to start living a healthier life style both in how I eat and how I exercise. As the past few weeks have gone by I have truly noticed the effect my project has had on my body. To me living a healthy lifestyle is super important and something I want to continue even after we've finnished this project. I believe that teaching people to eat and exercise properly could make major changes in their lives. By being educated about something you understand why your'e doing it and the impact it makes. If more people understood the difference between eating healthy and eating unhealthy or exercising vs. not exercising, I think they would put more effort towards a ahealthy life style and actually have fun with it. The project itself wasn't necessarily difficult for me, it was finding the time to exercise. With having school and working atleast five hours almost everyday there isn't much time left for exercising. I didn't have any roadblocks besides time constriction so once I was able to work around that my project continued as normal. Through this project the thing about this kind of learning that works best for me is not dieting, but just choosing to eat healthy. So many people think that in order to lose weight ( or in my case gain muscle) you have to go on some sort of strict diet that your'e going to hate. However thats not true, Just eating healthy can work wonders for your body and I prefer it over dieting any day. The thing about this kind of learning that is a challenge for me is being able to consistently work out and stay active with having a job and school. However I would consider my project a success, when it comes to changing your lifestlye in a healthy way results don't exactly come quickly so progress seems slower. I belive I have become more knowlegebale throught this project. I pay more attention to what I am eating and learn more about what exercises are good for me.The 20 time project helped me become better at not only writing, but public speaking. Even though the only time we have spoken about our projects to an audience is at the fair I found that it actaully helped me. Being able to talk about something I am passionate about and know a lot about was really nice. I appreciated having people there that actually were interested in what I was saying.I do think the 20 time fair should've been held during school hours instead of so late after school. Students can have really busy scheduels outside of school and aren't always necessarily able to change it. I think that since it is a 'in school project' the fair should've been held during the hour of the class your'e doing the project for; just like the way the senior projects were done. Students doing this project should make sure they are truly devoted and interested the the subject they have chosen. If they aren't the project will get boring and they'll have less motivation to reach their goal. I will continue towards living a healthy lifestyle after this project is done because I want to go into health and fitness as a career, being healthy is something im truly interested in. Over all I think the 20 time project was a pretty good experience, I enjoyed being able to learn more about soemthing I am passionate about. Once students are given the oportunity to choose what they learn ( as we were in the project) I belive it will truly modivated them to learn more on their own.



2 comments:


  1. Thanks for sharing your valuable information.I found it very useful.Keep posting amazing content like this.
    heart transplant hospital in kerala

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very intresting to read your article. keep posting. thanks for sharing
    top pulmonologist in kerala

    ReplyDelete