Sunday, May 11, 2014

Being healthy

As summer is getting closer I realize how much more I want to accomplish my goal of being a healthy and fitter person. Having a jump start before summer even starts will help me get into my ' summer workout schedule' a lot easier and makes me really happy with my project choice.Running has always been something I've enjoyed; it's realaxing, clears my mind, and improves my body. It's great to start seeing the results from running. I can again see the muscle in my legs that I was starting to lose from all the days of not running. With working five days a week and having school sometimes running becomes hard; this is often when I am glad I have the ' Bikini Body Guide' to workout with. Each workout is only twenty-eight minutes long, but it's definitely a hard work out that makes me sweat. These workouts for perfectly into my day and help me feel accomplished at the end of the day. 
       Through this project I have realized one major aspect of the type of lifestyle I want to live. I always want to stick with healthy eating. Eating healthy is something I truly enjoy. There are so many foods out there that are not only healthy, but delicious. I've noticed that since I started eating healthier when ever I have a day where I'll eat good amount  of ' junk food' my body feels different. I will feel tired, lazy and just over all sluggish. I find myself regretting the food choices and looking forward to the next 'new ' day of eating better food. I've started drinking tea daily, either at night or in the morning before school. It not only relaxes me, but is a great natural detoxer. The caffeine in tea is a lot different than caffeine in coffe or pop-it is gentler on your system and doesn't give you the jitters. Tea along with water is definitely on of my favorite drinks. 
    These past few weeks of the 20-time project have really helped me be more committed to eating healthy and exercising. I hope you guys have enjoyed my blog as much as I have enjoyed doing the project! 

2 comments:

  1. Awesome stuff! Saw you at the 20-time thingy at northwood. forgot to ask, whats your instagram? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kayla, sorry I didn't get a chance to ask you questions at the project fair. You looked very professional and prepared:) Well done!

    ReplyDelete